Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Introduction

A Glimpse Into My World...

A 20 year old individual with their head on right. I jumped over drama and landed on my feet. I gotta keep goin, no stoppin me. I'm over all the drama and negativity that people bring with them. It's all about me from now on. My Career (school) is numero uno right now then all the other bullshit.


Theres to many postive things that Im doing right now in my life to let anyone or anything stand in my way. I was lost for a minuite but now Im determined to do what I need to do to get to where I need to go in life. I've found an inner peace inside that no one or nothing can take away.

I forgive all of those that did me wrong, because it has made me a stronger person. Not colder, just stronger. I have alot of love in my heart as people can see I tried to give it, but there are always people or friends in your life that wanna see you fail. Im at a much better and peaceful state of mind, thanks to everyone in my life. font>

I always wondered why some people let love define how they feel about
everything. If you aren't with someone your labeled as being miserable.
If you are with someone people immediately think that you are happy.
That's lame and shallow to me. The people in my life that I admire the
most are those take charge people who don't really give a fuck and
don't need a relationship to define them or dictate their happiness.

Right now as far as everything wit my personal life i really have no comment besides that Im happy I feel that when people put tom much of themselves out there people come at you a certain way or have a preconceived notion about who you are, Im just me and thats all I can be right now. I like a lot of different things and I have a very eccletic taste in everything from music to movies to fashion. Acting,writing directing producing and modeling is my passion and Im workin very hard to achieve my dream in everything right now
I'm still learning about myself. I know who I am now and I'm still growing.

The first time in my adult life I have creative freedom to just do me
and not have to answer to anyone. I love that. I'm not wit someone
that's crazy or jealous. I get to make descisions based on what I wanna
do now not having to worry about what someone else is going to think.
That's good. As far As career wise, I plan on Writing, Directing, Producing and Acting oh and model but thats Shallow SO LOOK OUT, my talent is about to be broadcast world wide and Im documenting it all...