Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Glitter


Trying to balance going to college and holding a fulltime job is stressful. For the past two weeks I've felt like pulling my hair out. Not having someone to have sex with sucks to.

Anyway It seemed as if I was overworking myself to the point where monday I felt like I was about to pull a Mariah and just start throwing glass on the floor as my mother calls 911 while Im frantically screaming in the background and start to leave crazy voicemails on my site lol.

Anyway Beyonce CD has finally grown on me. Even Suga Mama. Its still rushed and she could put out better but its still hotter than any other black femaile performer. Janets new cd is gonna be hot 2. I dont like posting peoples cds OF WHOM YOU SHOULD ALL GO OUT THERE AND SUPPORT. Christina and Justin and maybe Janet I dunno maybe Ill post it this weekend.

Has anyone ever had sex with their teacher in college Does it get you good grades lol? Not that Ill need the help Im to busy being teachers pet. Its really easy to outshine assholes.