Monday, September 04, 2006

FutureSex/Lovesounds Review


Justin has made the best cd to come out this fall. Christina's already bores me, because Im not in a happy relationship so theres nothing for me to dance around and be a platinum blone with red lips about. But Justins album is really great. He is the only person that can work with the big names in the industry and not sound like everyone else. He makes Club Funk.

Sexy back is a great song as is My love. I loather Timbaland and his nack of being all over everyones tracks and he has the audacity to get on stage being a fat fuck.

What goes around is clearly about Britney. Cheaters never win and look at that fat cheeto eating slut now. Knocked up with no career in sight. Im waiting on your comeback tho, because Im sure pos K-fed you'll be Britney again.


LoveStoned and Summer Love are great bangers and Chop me Up is a great ghetto song featuring 3 6 mafia. I just hate when featured artist overshadow the actual singers song. The cd even has some deep introspective stuff on there.

I hate Damn Girl just because Im tired of Will.I.Am. But over all its an amazing Cd 9/10