Monday, September 04, 2006

A Public Affair



Why am I reviewing someone who is almost allergic to good music? Because I love her lol. Jessica Simpson, if she cant hit a note, she sure can dress her little white ass off. But besides that shes funny to me and her songs are funny and poppy and put me in a good mood.

She doesnt make danceable pop music like Britney did. She doesnt make deep R& B music like Christina. She makes fun happy poppy music that I listen to everyday on the ride to school because it puts me in a good mood. Post Divorce, it isnt sappy like Nicks Cd. Its light hearted but not as bad as Paris Hiltons Musical circus.

A public Affair is a great song and it made me want to get my skates out. Fired Up is a great club banger and I belong to me is a great mid-tempo Ballad thats the next single. Of course she doesnt have a norginal bone either, so the covers are great and dancey, You Spin me around is amazing.

So she might not be able to stand up agaisnt Britney or Christina but she has her own little chunk of pop stardom. Shes not in anyones Shadow anymore 6/10