Friday, March 11, 2005

Q & A

Name: Bilal(New Legal name), Rob(Old legal name), Bobby(Old nickname which I hate)
Birthday: Feb. 22nd 1986
Birthplace: A hospital I was to young to remember
Current Location: Baltimore
Eye Color: Brown, but can be whatever color I chose to wear
Hair Color: Black, sometimes jet black
Height: 6'1
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: African American, wit a little bit of that and a little bitch of this, alot of black and a little bit of bitch
The Shoes You Wore Today: Converses
Your Weakness: Ice cream, reese cups, Neko, naked sexy people, tabloids, music
Your Fears: To die without leaving my mark on the world
Your Perfect Pizza: Meat lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Car, New town
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL, or thats hot, or Geez
Thoughts First Waking Up: Do I have any lotion to jerk off
Your Best Physical Feature: My eye brows, stomach when its flat, My lips, my penis
Your Bedtime: whenever I feel sleepy probably 3 am
Your Most Missed Memory: Of my best friend Almerez
Pepsi or Coke: Either with cherry or vanilla
MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither KFC
Single or Group Dates: oth can be fun
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Both
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: Sometimes
Do you Swear: All The time
Do you Sing: I cant but I try
Do you Shower Daily: yes
Have you Been in Love: yes it sucks
Do you want to go to College: Yea
Do you want to get Married: Yes to whoever I feel I can tolerate for a long period of time
Do you belive in yourself: Of course I am the best thing ever created lol, sike but I do have unlimted potential and I believe with my mind and body I can do whatever I put my mind to
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Very much so, but like everyone a little excercise would make me so much hotter
Are you a Health Freak: No
Do you get along with your Parents: Sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms: If Im stuck in the house with someone I can have sex with
Do you play an Instrument: Is my penis an instrument because if so I play it very well
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs: NOPE
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yeah it kinda sucked
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Lol I work at one
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, its been a little while since I had them.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Looooooooooove Sushi
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yes, fashion show
In the past month have you been Dumped: Lol My true loved moved away so yea thats kinda the same
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Lol yes coming from the club drunk and going to 7-11 why not take a snickers
Ever been Drunk: Lol in the past every weekend now its once a month
Ever been called a Tease: Lol yea then I normally give in
Ever been Beaten up: Lol NO COMMENT
Ever Shoplifted: nothing serious snickers at the most
How do you want to Die: Like Romeo and Juliet
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A journalist, directer, writer, author, Actor and model
What country would you most like to Visit: London
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Grey
Favourite Hair Color: Black
Short or Long Hair: Short
Height: tall I hate short bitches
Weight: slim or fit, I hate fat bitches
Best Clothing Style: Preppy or urban not a mix of both. I hate tacky bitches
Number of Drugs I have taken: No Comment, only tried it, I dont have any desire to try drugs again,
Number of CDs I own: I have a burn book full of burnt cds
Number of Piercings: 2
Number of Tattoos: none as of yet....
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 3

Have You Ever
Fallen for your besfriend No
Kissed someone who was just your friend Yes
Been rejected Yes
Been in love YES
Used someone YES
Cheated on someone YES
Been cheated on YES
Done something you regret Yes
Do you ...
Color your hair Eww no wait I did just to make it look really black
Have tattos Not yet
If so how many lol
Have any peircings My ears
If so how many 2
Have a bf/gf hmmmm no comment
Ever get off the damn computer No not reayy
Have you/Do you have...
Considered a life of crime No
Considered being a hooker Yes
Coneidered being a pimp No
Split personalities Yes
Obsessions Nope
Panic Nope
Anxiety Nope
Depression/Considered suicid Lol
Right now..
Current clothes Diesel, Hollister, H&M
Current mood Happy
Current hair Cut
Current music Public Affair becuz its so gay like my mood
Current annoyance Dumb drunk people
Current perfume/cologne 8
Current thing you should be doing Sleep
Current crush hmmm Mr. Poolman sooooooooooooooooo sexy I swear
Favorite
Drink Long Island Icetea
Color Orange
Candy Resse Cups
Tv Show Was The OC probably Desperate Housewives or Veronica Mars, vintage Faves Sex and the city, Buffy, Sailor Moon
Movie The cure, Mr and Mrs Smith
Place My bathtub or Shawns room
Person to talk to Shawn, Neko or Gary
Do your perfer..
McDonalds or Burger King Neither
Marry the Perfect Lover or the perfect friend Perfect Love
Root Beer or Dr Pepper Beer
Sunshine or Rain Sunshine
Spring or Fall Spring
Winter or Summer Summer
Vanilla or Chocolate Neither
Snowboarding or Sking Neither
Lights on or Off Off
Are you...
Understanding Yes
Open Minded yes
Bad Tempered No
Happy yes
Attractive very much so
Bored Easily
Sad no
Unique yes
What do you like in a Girl/ Boy personality or looks or a combo
Eyes no comment
Hair color no comment
Long or short hair no comment
Hieght no comment
Body Type no comment
Random
How would you describe yourself A true individual
Do you have any Pets? Yes Charles
Have any syblings? Yes
What do you want to be when you grow up? Actor, Writer, director, producer, model
Do you wanna get married and have kids? Yes of course, I call that completion
What is your best physical Trait? My lips people say
What is the best thing about your personality? Im always honest
What words do you overuse ...I dunno
Whats the most annoying thing about you gasy lol
End this survey with a quote Do whatever it is you dream and never let anyone ever tell you cant do anything because you could die tomorro